APG is incredibly proud to announce that we are a recipient of the 2019 Corporate Philanthropy Award by the Triangle Business journal. Awarded under the name Anthony Property Group, we previously won the award in 2017 as well.
At Anthony Property Group philanthropy and purpose-driven community involvement are the highest of our priorities.
- We support children at risk; those experiencing food insecurity and those in need of essential clothing, school supplies, tutoring and/or mentoring.
- We support women in crisis and in immediate need of safe shelter, and those in need of counseling, job training and job placement assistance.
- We support families and individuals facing the multiple challenges of homelessness or disaster, and in need of essential services, medical care, and furnishings.
- We support our U.S. active military personnel and veterans.
- We support expanding housing that people can afford.
APG continuously strives to help people become leaders and productive members of society. We give our community partners a platform to present their story: their needs, their mission, and their goals, and we celebrate their progress toward those goals.
We take the commission of corporate citizenship seriously, and work and serve to add value to our communities in a variety of ways.