Edgewater Commons is a mixed-use development project in northeast Raleigh. The 60-acre site is located approximately 2.5 miles east of I-440 at the intersection of N. Rogers Lane and New Bern Avenue (US Highway 64). The site is one of the only remaining large undeveloped sites inside of I-540 and boasts over 2,500 feet of frontage along US Highway 64.
The development is fully entitled and contains five separate parcels:
- a parcel of 13.1 acres for a multifamily community of 301 apartments;
- a parcel of 9.7 acres for an estimated 120-unit build-to-rent townhome community;
- a parcel of +/-19 acres for a grocery-anchored neighborhood retail center;
- an outparcel of 2.22 acres; and
- a future apartment development and active commercial parcel with almost 1,000 feet of frontage along the Neuse River Greenway Trail.
Site work is about 60% complete, and APG expects to commence construction on the apartments around October or November of this year.