Senior Vice President
Deal Track RecordDownload
Serving clients with innovative solutions for more than twenty years in the commercial real estate industry, Ms. Montgomery has negotiated transactions in multiple markets throughout the southeast as well as the Durham and RTP area. She brings buyer/tenant representation, site acquisition and land sales experience to achieve the client objectives. Annette also consults with investment buyers to provide results-focused sales transactions. She has aided numerous successful client negotiations through letter of intent and due diligence activities with diverse property types.
Taking her part in the recent renaissance of Downtown Durham, Annette identified the Durham Central Park area as a focus. She has pioneered in the area since 2005, assisting buyers and tenants in what had been an underutilized area with more than 20 transactions, including land as well as improved property purchases and lease ups for more than 100,000 square feet, including two popular venues, Fullsteam and Motorco, as well as development of the Trinity Lofts townhomes and 539 Foster.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Annette was a highly regarded consultant providing contract interior design services primarily to numerous Fortune 500 firms in the Research Triangle Park area. She has expertise with building design, architectural vocabulary and construction. She is recognized for her high level of commitment and personal integrity. knowledge of commercial construction, real estate assets and local land use, Annette provides valuable assistance beginning with client needs assessment to successful completion.
What was your first concert?
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors
- National Association of REALTORS
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Development Review Board (DRB) Durham City/County site plan approvals, 2002-2014
- Mayor’s Bond Referendum Committees, 1996, 1990
Durham County Bond Referendum
- Durham Open Space & Trails Commission (DOST) since 1984
- St. Philip’s Episcopal Church, Active Member since 1999
- Western Carolina University, Cullowhee
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Durham Tech Community College