David is a very knowledgeable and well-respected veteran of the Raleigh Commercial real estate industry. He has been practicing commercial real estate for over 25 years in Raleigh and has developed many strong relationships and a deep market knowledge during that time. He specializes in representing sellers in the disposition of Income-Producing Commercial Real Estate assets and land.
David was promoted from Senior Vice President to Director of Investment Sales in 2017. He has been involved in close to $1 billion in commercial real estate transactions in his career. Year-in and year- out, since 2012, he is consistently one of the top producers in the Raleigh office. David was the top producer in 2014, 2019, 2020, 2021, and runner up in 2022. Now with APG Advisors as the Director of Investment Sales, David will continue the excellence of teamwork, relationships and investments. He received the prestigious SIOR Designation in 2021.
David is very active in the community. He is a past Chairman and board member of the Raleigh Rescue Mission, and past committee member of Raleigh’s Young Life. He also enjoyed being a head coach and assistant for many seasons in the City of Raleigh’s recreational football and basketball leagues. He is married to Susan and has three wonderful children.
What is the best gift you have ever given or received?
My children and my wife
- Raleigh Rescue Mission (Board of Directors 2007-2012, Chair of the Board 2010-2012)
- Young Life (Committee Member 2006-2010)
- City of Raleigh Football and Basketball Coach
- Coached football (head coach two seasons/assistant three seasons) and basketball (head coach one season/assistant two seasons) for City of Raleigh athletics department.
- Edenton Street United Methodist Church (2004-2011) serving in many different capacities.
- Hope Community Church (2012-present)
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- BA in Communications