David Divine is an accomplished Commercial Real Estate Professional specializing in office, industrial, and retail Investment Sales with over 22 years of experience in Raleigh, NC and the surrounding area. Previously at Colliers International Raleigh Durham, David was consistently one of the top producers, the Top Producer in 2014, 2019 & 2020.
Investment Services: Has represented both buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of over $500 million in commercial real estate throughout his twenty year career.
Land Brokerage: Represents landowners and developers in the sale of land tracts, primarily for residential and retail development
Corporate Solutions: Represents select corporations in the administration of their corporately owned and leased real estate portfolios
Advisory/Consulting/ Negotiation/Leasing/ Sales/ Portfolio Administration/ Project Management: Has developed and maintained strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, project management, team building, personnel management, accounting, and closing skills over a twenty year real estate career, which includes owning and operating his own full service real estate company from 2007 to 2011 (Divine Stoltz Realty, Divine Stoltz Building & Development).
What is the best gift you have ever given or received?
My children and my wife
- Raleigh Rescue Mission (Board of Directors 2007-2012, Chair of the Board 2010-2012)
- Young Life (Committee Member 2006-2010)
- City of Raleigh Football and Basketball Coach
- Coached football (head coach two seasons/assistant three seasons) and basketball (head coach one season/assistant two seasons) for City of Raleigh athletics department.
- Edenton Street United Methodist Church (2004-2011) serving in many different capacities.
- Hope Community Church (2012-present)
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- BA in Communications