Francis T. Quinn, Jr.
Executive Vice President
Frank serves as Executive Vice President for APG Advisors. Frank is an investment and land specialist whose career spans over 40 years as a dynamic Entrepreneurial Leader focused in Sales, Operations and Financing throughout the Middle Atlantic and Southeastern United States. Frank’s client services orientation has translated into consummation of over $2 billion in property Financings, Leases and Sales all over the east coast from Philadelphia to Orlando.
What is your favorite vacation spot?
Past & Present:
- NC Realtors Commercial Alliance, Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- ICSC-International Council of Shopping Centers
- Numerous Civic, Charitable and Religious Organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, St. Andrew Catholic Church, Cambridge-Wyndfall Civic Association, March of Dimes, Interfaith Food Shuttle, American Red Cross, St. Bernadette Hispanic Ministry, IDYL Charter School
- Advance Real Estate Studies, Appraisal Institute;
- Bowling Green State University, Ohio, MBA -Finance and Statistics;
- St. Bonaventure University, New York, BBA-Finance and Accounting