Jennie Banco came to APGCRE and the Raleigh Durham area with 16 years’ experience in commercial property management with Capano Management in Wilmington, Delaware. She has managed office and retail properties in a 2 million square ft portfolio with 300 tenants.
Jennie has handled the renovation of a 420 unit apartment community, a 93 room hotel and the retrofitting of a large parking lot including lighting, curbing, landscaping and asphalt. She has been responsible for office and retail fit outs up to 20,000 square feet, developing and preparing scopes of work, bids and proposals, and contracts to bring all projects to a successful and timely conclusion.
Her other competencies include Common Area Maintenance and Operating Expense reconciliations, as well as the preparation of leases, extensions and amendments, with a strong attention to detail.
How will you spend your time when you are retired?
If I ever retire, I will spend more time painting and creating aromatherapy blends.
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) Executive Council and officer positions CPM of the Year- Delaware Valley Chapter
- Delaware Real Estate Women (DREW) – Past President
- Attending baseball and soccer games for her grandchildren
- BS, Advertising and Graphic Design University of Delaware
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)