Senior Vice President
Lee Holder has been a market leader in North Carolina commercial real estate for 35 years. With APG Advisors, Lee focuses on transactions involving industrial and office projects and is also active in investments and land acquisitions. He was the North Carolina Commercial Realtor of the year in 2004 and has been the recipient of the Lifetime Commercial Realtors Award. Lee was a member of the Colliers Everest Club which recognizes the top 10% of the producing brokers within the Colliers International network worldwide.
Lee has developed an exceptionally broad base of experience during his 35 year brokerage and investment career in commercial real estate.
Affiliations or Memberships
- TCAR (Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors)
- Deacon, Capital Community Church
- Board of Directors Lighthouse Ministries
- Board of Directors Operation Resolute for U.S. Military Special Operations
- Volunteer Coach, Raleigh Parks and Recreation
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Family Policy Council and Younglife
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, BS Advance Real Estates Studies
- Licensed Real Estate Broker North Carolina
- Numerous Management, Negotiation, Finance & Environmental Courses